Friday, July 23, 2010

More Vacation Fun!!

Hey everyone! Holly here. I've recovered from the terrifying step off the edge of the Willis Tower. Our last few days in Chicago were spent in two incredible museums. I am such a nerd and these places where so neat to me, I just wish we would have had more time to spend there! Anyway, here are a few pictures from the Field Museum of Natural History. We spent so much time with the dinosaurs that we didn't see anything else!














This is me being so excited to go to a huge museum for the first time and John running away from the largest T-Rex in the world, Sue.




These are some of the scary dinosaurs at the Field Museum. They were pretty cool.
After the Field Museum we spent a day at the Museum of Science and Industry. This was so cool! You got to do hands on stuff will all the displays. It was like a toy store for kids and adults. We were so busy having fun that we didn't take many pictures, and none of them show how cool it really was. That night we went to a Cubs game, where I ate my one hot dog for the year. Here are a few pictures from the game. Our trip to Chicago was a blast, but we're glad we're done vacationing for now, because we are tired!!!

















2 comments: